Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Teenage Smoking

I just spent the last few hours shopping with my 16 year old daughter and I ended up spending the last of my money on her. On the way home a cigeratte and lighter fell out of her purse, she said she does not smoke. This is not the first time she has been caught her with cigerattes, so I know she is lying! I dont know how she is getting them,it must be her friends. The first time we caught her with them, we grounded her for over a month, I wish I knew a better way to deal with her. Maybe, I should have turned the car around and returned her new clothes, but I did'nt.
Having a teenage daughter is one of the most stressfull things I have ever had to deal with, but I know in the end, it is all worth it. Plus she will have a kid one day and she will get a taste of her own medacine.












smoke button
smoke by Flamenduck0
Create a custom button on Zazzle.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet 16 Party Invitations